The Finale: How to construct your magical crystal grid with your crystals
1) You need to have a framework to construct the grid.
The first step to making a crystal grid layout is deciding on what goal or intention you are looking to manifest.
Do you want to bring more abundance into your life?
Do you want to maintain your health and fitness goals?
Are you looking for help sleeping through the night?
The possibilities are endless; you can create a crystal grid to manifest any goal.
When choosing your intention, be as specific as you can, as this will determine which healing stones you choose as part of your grid.
As for me right now, I want to manifest my intention of becoming a more creative person so I can create better content for you.
2) Choose crystals and stones that are aligned with your intention and that will enhance it.
For example: if you are looking to create an abundance grid.
You want to stick with the green and gold wealth crystals, such as Aventurine, Citrine, Pyrite.
If you are creating a health and wellness grid, you want to use the blue and purple healing stones like Fluorite, Sodalite, Angelite etc.
There are no right and wrong stones to use; choose the ones that you are the most attracted to. Trust your intuition.
For me, I am going with Lapis Lazuli and Tiger’s Eye.
3) Cleanse your space by burning sage or Palo Santo to clear the energy of your space.
4) Write your intention on a piece of paper. Then fold your written intention and place it in the center of your crystal grid cloth.
5) Breathe deeply and state your intention aloud, or visualize it in your mind. (this is super important)
When you start speaking it aloud, your thoughts will transmute into positive vibrations that call out to the universe.
6) Set up the surrounding stones in your crystal grid layout.
Start from the exterior and move towards the center. As you are placing each stone into your crystal grid, make sure you keep your intention in mind.
7) Place your center crystal on top of your written intention.
8) Next, activate the crystal grid layout. Take a quartz crystal point (can be small or large), and starting from the outside.
Draw an invisible line between each stone to energetically connect each to the next. Think about it like “connecting the dots” when you were a kid. This increases the energy field of the crystal grid and amplifies the intention you want to manifest.
And there you go, you have a fully activated crystal grid that is ready to help you manifest your intentions.
Time for me to go do a victory dance to celebrate this wonderful occasion.
Can’t wait to see your crystal grid.
P.S. If you have any crystal grid experience, leave a comment and let us know about the energy of that.