Hey crystal lovers,
Do you know what is one of the rarest crystals in the world?
There are so many types of crystals in the world but some of them are super expensive and rare to come by.
Because they can only be mined in certain parts of the world that are known to only the most avid rock founders.
A close friend of mine was lucky enough to learn about this rare gemstone during her road trip in Australia.
About 9 hours' drive from Sydney, there is a small village called "Lightning Ridge".
This is the only place on earth where the precious Black Opal is mined.
This stone is so rare (and valuable) because it is incredibly difficult to mine it.
Miners have to plunge down 20 meters to excavate this precious gift from nature.
Now, everyone loves opals, but did you know that there are so many variants of opals like green, white and even orange fire opal?
But what are some benefits of opal that can help you on your spiritual journey?
I have listed some below for your reference in case you like to learn more about this wonderful crystal.
- Opal releases inhibitions so you will be able to be free from any bad emotional attachments
- Opal helps you to open up your mind more freely so it stimulates originality and creativity
- Opal helps to release anger so you will be more willing to forgive others who hurt you in the past
- Opal jewelry is perfect for new couples because it encourages loyalty and faithfulness
- Opal is known as the “Eye Stone.” Like lightning in a rainbow, it flashes its brilliance with even the slightest movement and claims notice by all who witness its phenomenal “fire.”
Now I can go on and on about the many benefits of opal but then I have to get ready to send my daughters to Ballet class.
Hope you will be able to appreciate Opal more and its benefits after reading this post.
Please leave a comment below and share with us your thoughts.