Color: Shades of green, white, yellow
Born in: U.S, China, Russia
Chakras: Heart, Crown, Solar Plexus
Zodiac Signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Libra
How to Clean Jade Stone?
You should clean the new bought stone because probably many people touched them before you buy them. You should protect your gemstone from any contact with detergent and perfume. You can clean your jade stone in following ways;
- You can swob down it for 5 minutes.
- You can keep it in the vinegar water for 10 minutes
- You can keep it under the direct sunlight for one day
- You can bury it in the ground for one day
- If you have a jewelry made of jade stone, you can swab it using a wet cloth. Then you should dry it using a dry cloth.
Benefits of Jade Stone
- It brings peace and confidence to you. You can be freed from your worries.
- It enhances the mental activity. It clarifies your thoughts.
- It brings an emotional stability. Protects you from extremism.
- It is an antioxidant. It cleans the toxins in the body and blood.
- It eases focusing.
- It is helpful against labor pain in women. It eases the delivery.
- A massage with jade removes excessive fat in cheekbones and under eye bag.
- Since massage increases the blood flow, it enhances the effects of creams you apply to your face. Creams are absorbed easily thanks to jade.
- If you keep the jade stone in the refrigerator and massage your face, it will reduce the capillary vessels and reduce the dark circles under eyes.
- If you massage your skin by using jade on a regular basis, wrinkles on your skin will decrase.
- If you apply jade stone in the mornings, you will not suffer from puffy face in the morning.
P.S. Do you have any Jade Crystal? Please leave a comment and say us how this crystal affects your life.