Color: Colorless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red - pink.
Born in: Japan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and the renowned blue topaz of Sri Lanka.
Chakras: Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac Signs: Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Cleansing and Maintenance of Topaz
You should never use steam cleaners while cleaning your topaz because topaz can be easily broken and split. Also, it must be protected from sudden temperature changes and all kinds of acid. This valuable stone, i.e., topaz, should be kept away from the sun because it can change color because of the heat and sunlight.
The best way to clean topaz stone is cleaning it by using warm and soaped water. If you keep it under direct sunlight, or exposure it to heat, it can start to lose its color. You should also handle it very carefully because it could be easily broken if it falls.
Benefits of Topaz
Topaz is known for enhancing the prosperity and recuperating the user. It also corrects the disorders in the body.
- Generally, it is an important physical and spiritual healer.
- Especially transparent topaz provides you with the spiritual development.
- It is protecting you from eye diseases and have healing effects against eye diseases.
- It enhances communication skills. (Especially blue topaz).
- It exposes the wisdom.
- It is effective on the muscular system and digestive system. (Especially yellow topaz).
- It is believed that it protects the user from the negative energy.
- It enhances intelligence and skills.
- It enhances the immune system.
- It is effective against eye diseases and epidemic diseases.
P.S. Do you have any Topaz Crystal? Please leave a comment and say us how this crystal affects your life.