Ring Size Guide
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter around your finger circumference of the ring (in mm). We recommend using both techniques for a more secure determination of your ring size.
- Use chart to determine your ring size. If your measured size is more than 0.2mm above one ring size we recommend to round up to the next ring size. All our rings are sized in US sizes.
How do I measure my ring finger/circumference?
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance with a ruler (mm). This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it fails between two sizes, we advise you to order the large size.
- Sizes may differ for each finger on the different hands. Please make sure that you measure the correct finger on the correct hand.
- Finger sizes may shrink or expand according to the temperature. Please make sure that the temperature is normal when you measure your finger.
- Fingers may have different sizes through the day. Please notice that the end of the day is the best time to measure your fingers.
- Avoid measuring your fingers after alcohol and appetizers. Please notice that alcohol and salt may expand your fingers.