Benefits & Cleansing of Moonstone Crystal
Color: Opalescent, milky whites with variants of blue, gray, pink or green
Born in: Sri Lanka, India, and Australia
Chakras: Third Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac Signs: Cancer, Libra, and Scorpio
Elements: Water, Metal, Earth
Because of its rainbow-like texture, it sheds blue lights when exposed to blue light, like the surface of the moon. Its appearance resembles opal. However, its own color and the blue color it sheds are unique to Moonstone. It is categorized in the same group with the Labradorite, another sparkling natural stone.
It has a 6-6.5 hardness value, which means it is a medium-hard stone. Therefore, you should be gentle with it. Otherwise, it could be damaged easily.
Wiping it softly will be absolutely enough to cleanse the moonstone. Moreover, you should keep the moonstone you have away from the direct sunlight. As long as you take care of it well, health and energy will be transferred to your body in a faster and efficient way. The best way to shine the moonstone is to shine it under the moonlight. You should choose full moon or crescent nights to give your moon stone a brighter look.
Benefits of Moonstone
- Moonstone helps you to be freed of emotional tension and accept your emotions.
- It is a healing source for women especially. It keeps the reproductive system healthy. It balances the estrogen hormone. Women who want to become pregnant may carry this stone with them.
- It is said that Moonstone eases the childbearing.
- It reduces the labour pain.
- It helps women to regulate the periods.
- It is also helpful in menopause.
- It balances your reactions when you overreact. It helps you to become sensitive against the emotions of other people.
- It gives you an emotional stability and is effective against toxic ego.
- It enhances the sympathy and compassion emotions between you and other people reciprocally. By doing that, it brings sympathy to the people who carry it.
- It makes lovers more passionate.
- It enhances feelings and communication.
- It is the stone of the people who do not have a snowball’s chance in hell.
- It is effective against the evil eye.
- It is effective against cramps, leg and back aches.
- It is good for voracity.
- It strengthens the lymphatic system.
- It is good for people who suffer from insomnia.
- It gives you a good sleep. It prevents nightmares. It is also effective against somnambulism.
- Affects brain functions in a positive way, and it provides you with a clear mind.
- It plays a helpful role in detoxification.
- It is helpful in diets because it provides a feeling of helpfulness.
P.S. Do you have any Moonstone Crystal? Please leave a comment and say us how this crystal affects your life.