All the tools you need for making a crystal grid
Hey crystal lovers,
Today we are continuing on with our crystal grid series on how to make a crystal grid.
If you have not read the first part, please read that post first.
Now that we understand how powerful a crystal grid is in helping us to focus on manifesting our intentions.
We need to have the tools required to make one.
Like how a witch needs all her magical ingredients to cook up her magic pot.
These tools are:
1) A location for your grid in your home so you have your own private space for it
2) A small piece of paper with your intention or goal written on it to manifest whatever desires you have
3) A center crystal; I like to use a crystal point. This will be more powerful for directing your intention straight up into the universe. But any stone works perfectly!
4) Tumbled Stones that align with your intention to give the grid the extra energy boost
5) A Quartz point/pyramid for activation to help manifest your desires
6) A crystal grid cloth (optional, but we find that it enhances the energy!)
So there you go. All the tools you need to make a crystal grid.
Sounds easy to do right?
If you lack the crystals to make the grid, you can actually get the crystals from our crystal mines. (But remember to wear a helmet and bring a pickaxe)
In the next episode, we will talk about how to layout the crystals to construct the grid.
Can’t wait to share that with you. I always save the best for the last.
P.S. If you have any crystal grid experience, leave a comment and let us know about the energy of that.